Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Julian Noye <Ju...@netratings.com.au> on 2008/04/11 08:14:42 UTC

How to add User/Password to the Soap Header using org.apache.axis2.client.Stub.

Hi Guys
Could someone please tell me how to set the userid and password using a
stub that extends org.apache.axis2.client.Stub.
I am trying to add security  to my service which I generated via WSDL2Java.
But, I can't get passed the first step getting userid and password into
the soap header.
I have a simple java class with a main() as the client which  creates a
stub that extends org.apache.axis2.client.Stub.
Please help.
Regards
Julian

Re: How to add User/Password to the Soap Header using org.apache.axis2.client.Stub.

Posted by Biswadip <bi...@gmail.com>.
((javax.xml.rpc.Stub)ImplClass).setUsername("uname");
((javax.xml.rpc.Stub)ImplClass).setPassword("pwd");

before call............

On 4/10/08, Julian Noye <Ju...@netratings.com.au> wrote:

> Hi Guys
> Could someone please tell me how to set the userid and password using a
> stub that extends org.apache.axis2.client.Stub.
> I am trying to add security  to my service which I generated via
> WSDL2Java.
> But, I can't get passed the first step getting userid and password into
> the soap header.
> I have a simple java class with a main() as the client which  creates a
> stub that extends org.apache.axis2.client.Stub.
> Please help.
> Regards
> Julian

##################################
Technical Lead
+919833309317(mumbai)
+919899566690(delhi)
##################################

Re: How to add User/Password to the Soap Header using org.apache.axis2.client.Stub.

Posted by Julian Noye <Ju...@netratings.com.au>.
Excellent
Thank you.

Upul Godage wrote:
> ServiceClient sc = stub._getServiceClient();
> Options options = sc.getOptions();
> options.setUserName("apache");
> options.setPassword("password");
>

> Upul
>
> On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Julian Noye
> <Julian.Noye@netratings.com.au <ma...@netratings.com.au>>
> wrote:
>
>     Hi Guys
>     Could someone please tell me how to set the userid and password
>     using a stub that extends org.apache.axis2.client.Stub.
>     I am trying to add security  to my service which I generated via
>     WSDL2Java.
>     But, I can't get passed the first step getting userid and password
>     into the soap header.
>     I have a simple java class with a main() as the client which
>      creates a stub that extends org.apache.axis2.client.Stub.
>     Please help.
>     Regards
>     Julian
>     --

Julian Noye
Project Manager
Nielsen Online

The Nielsen Company
+61 (3) 8606 4036
www.nielsen-online.com
<http://www.nielsen-online.com/>
<http://www.nielsen.com/>

Re: AXIS2-Document-Literal WSDL

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
> using java2wsdl, how to Create Wrapped Document-Literal WSDL? what is
> the default results of java2wsdl?
The default is Wrapped Document-Literal WSDL

Thank you!
Deepal

AXIS2-Document-Literal WSDL

Posted by Henry Lu <zh...@umich.edu>.
using java2wsdl, how to Create Wrapped Document-Literal WSDL? what is
the default results of java2wsdl?

-Henry

Re: How to add User/Password to the Soap Header using org.apache.axis2.client.Stub.

Posted by Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com>.