Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2002/04/01 16:48:34 UTC

Bug 7657: NetRexxC log enhancements/bug fixes

> Here's the patch:
Did this get tested??

[snip]
> +            while ((l=in.readLine())!=null) {
> +               lb=new StringBuffer(l);
> +                int idx;
> +                while ((idx=l.indexOf(ddir))!=-1) { // path is
mentioned in the message
> +                    lb.replace(idx,idx+dlen,sdir);
> +                }
It looks like the above would be an infinite loop if the destdirectory
appears in the string, as the condition is l.indexOf, and the replace
happens on lb.

[snip]
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Re: Bug 7657: NetRexxC log enhancements/bug fixes [Viruschecked]

Posted by Patric Bechtel <be...@ipcon.de>.
On Tue, 2 Apr 2002 00:48:34 +1000, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:

Sorry. Nope. Was testing the old jar in my classpath... :-(

I corrected it. Will post it to bugzilla.

Patric