Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/28 12:31:46 UTC

Re: Good news about Tapestry 5 in Google App Engine

I've made a Pull request on github with fixes for java.lang.VerifyError.

Here's the commit details:

http://github.com/dmitrygusev/tapestry5/commit/35197745d13ffed1fb89d730dbc85f750bf50bb0

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: Good news about Tapestry 5 in Google App Engine

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com>.
Well, it took me longer than I wanted, but the patch has been applied.
 Thanks again.

--
Kevin

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com>.