Posted to sysadmins@spamassassin.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org> on 2019/01/19 14:07:43 UTC

Re: Review of Targeted Sponsorship offerings for Apache SpamAssassin

+sysadmins

Hi Sidney,

Sure, I can take point.

All, I don't recommend any changes for 2019 for our targeted sponsors.
Here's the sponsors we have:
Sonic.net 	Bronze 	SpamAssassin 	Revisit Annually on 12/31 to confirm
	Y 	sonic.net <http://sonic.net> 	MACHINE, DNS & SA-UPDATES 	done 	Joe
Muller <jo...@sonic.com>
PCCC.com <http://PCCC.com> 	Bronze 	SpamAssassin 	Revisit Annually on
12/31 to confirm
	Y 	www.pccc.com <http://www.pccc.com> 	DNS & SA-UPDATES 	done
kevin.mcgrail@pccc.com
ENA 	Bronze 	SpamAssassin 	Revisit Annually on 12/31 to confirm
	DNS & SA-UPDATES 	Done 	David Jones <dj...@ena.com>

From my notes from last year and those who donate SA mirrors: "After
more discussions re: ASF Mirrors and Infra, we are not recognizing these. "

David, it doesn't look like we recognize ENA on the thanks page.  What
was the status on that?  Were we still held up on the agreement?

Perhaps this information could be added to our wiki as a thanks page?  I
always had access to it in the master sponsor spreadsheet

Draft Response:

Hi Sally, Please keep the SA targeted sponsors the same for 2019.

Sonic donates DNS and updates via a machine donation  which is also
sa-update.spamassassin.org.
PCCC donates DNS and updates.  COID this is my old firm.
ENA donates DNS and updates.

Regards,
KAM on behalf of the SA PMC

I vote +1 on the response but very open to changes from wordsmithing to
changing the plan.  Please respond my 1/23 so we can meet fundraising's
deadline.

Regards,
KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation

Re: Review of Targeted Sponsorship offerings for Apache SpamAssassin

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure, sorry about that.

Posted by Sidney Markowitz <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Kevin,

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
It's all good.  I was looking for ENA not Education Networks of America.
False alarm on that part.

Posted by David Jones <dj...@ena.com.INVALID>.

        Y       www.pccc.com<http://www.pccc.com>       DNS & SA-UPDATES        done    kevin.mcgrail@pccc.com<ma...@pccc.com>
ENA     Bronze  SpamAssassin    Revisit Annually on 12/31 to confirm
        DNS & SA-UPDATES        Done    David Jones <dj...@ena.com>

From my notes from last year and those who donate SA mirrors: "After more discussions re: ASF Mirrors and Infra, we are not recognizing these. "

Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>