Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com> on 2016/12/15 13:13:49 UTC

Access to apacheignite-mix.readme.io

Hello, Igniters,

I want to start working on the following ticket: [1].
To do so I need a write access to [2]. Can someone from community help me?

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4230
[2] - https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io

Best Regards,
Igor

Re: Access to apacheignite-mix.readme.io

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com>.
Thanks, Denis, I've received and accepted it.

Best Regards,
Igor

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Igor,