Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au> on 2017/07/19 00:34:09 UTC

Re: GL Patch

Hi Craig,

The version will probably be in the footer of the web pages. Look for
example at the dark grey stuff at the bottom of
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/main .

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

Phone: +61 3 9585 6788
Web: http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/
Email: info@coherentsoftware.com.au

Re: GL Patch

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Craig,

To be sure to have this information in footer as explained by Paul, run

"ant svninfo" in releases/branches  before R16

"gradlew svninfoFooter" in R16 or trunk

HTH

Jacques