Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by arockiasamy <ar...@object-frontier.com> on 2006/12/11 14:23:57 UTC

Error on apache's beehive netui:form

Hi

    when i do so i am getting  error in <netui:form action="processLogin">
in this place, denoting that
invalid action form. but i have done as in doc i.e
http://beehive.apache.org/docs/1.0.1/netui/tutorial.html#ceate

     In my controller i have  like this

           @Jpf.Controller(
      simpleActions = {
          @Jpf.SimpleAction(name="begin", path="/pageflow/index.jsp"),
          @Jpf.SimpleAction(name="login", path="/pageflow/login.jsp" )
      }
)
public class Controller
extends PageFlowController {

    @Jpf.Action (
         forwards= {
             @Jpf.Forward(name="success", path ="/pageflow/display.jsp")
         }
    )

    public Forward processLogin(LoginForm loginForm) {

        log("UserName    : " + loginForm.getUserName());
        log("Designation : " + loginForm.getDesignation());

        Forward fwd = new Forward("success");
        fwd.addActionOutput("userName", loginForm.getUserName());
        fwd.addActionOutput("designation", loginForm.getDesignation());
        return fwd;
    }

    private static void log(Object o) {

        if (o instanceof Throwable) {
            ((Throwable)o).printStackTrace(System.err);
        } else {
            System.out.println(o + "");
        }
    }

}

package structure is
src
    pageflow
           Controller.java
    bean
             LoginForm.java
web
    pageflow
             Login.jsp
             dispaly.jsp
             index.jsp
      WEB-INF
    my login.jsp contains
                            <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html;
charset=ISO-8859-1"
    pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%>
<%@ taglib uri = "/WEB-INF/tld/beehive-netui-tags-html.tld" prefix ="netui"
%>

<netui:html>
	<netui:body>
		 Hi Welcome!!!
          <netui:form action="processLogin">
dataSource="actionForm.userName"/></td>
dataSource="actionForm.designation"/></td>

            <netui:button value="Submit"/>
        </netui:form>
  </netui:body>
</netui:html>

My index.jsp has <netui:anchor action ="login">Login</netui:anchor>

   when i hit http://localhost:8080/<contextname>/pageflow/begin.do?       i
am getting index.jsp
after clicking login link in index.jsp, i am getting "action:processLogin
invalid action".. repeatly  such error i am getting.

what is the error in program ?..what is the error in <netui:form> kindly
help me

with expectation

regards
sam

Re: Error on apache's beehive netui:form

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sam,

The EL in your JSP fragment below is not correct. You need to use
${...}. It should look something like this...

<netui:span value ="${pageInput.userName}"/>
<netui:span value ="${pageInput.designation}"/>

The NetUI tutorial has an example of this.

Kind regards,
Carlin

Posted by arockiasamy <ar...@object-frontier.com>.
hi carlin,