Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Wojciech Wirkijowski <wo...@wirkijowski.pl> on 2015/01/05 15:50:53 UTC

[dev] New methods for Linode compute driver

Hello,

I'm working on new features for Linode driver. I've added new methods for
basic volumes management
https://github.com/wirkijowski/libcloud/tree/linode_features and plan to
add some more.

I would like to open a pull request (according to contribution guidelines).
What do you think?

Thanks,
Wojtek Wirkijowski

Re: [dev] New methods for Linode compute driver

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Yes, you should open a pull request - this will make it easier for us to
review your changes.

Thanks