Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Good Guy <xf...@hotmail.com> on 2014/12/31 02:37:07 UTC

[users@httpd] Failure Notice

I am getting failure notice for reasons not known.  does anybody know if
the servers are all down for Christmas?

users@httpd.apache.org <ma...@httpd.apache.org>
     SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
     host mx1.us.apache.org [140.211.11.136]: 552 spam score (5.1)
exceeded threshold
(FORGED_HOTMAIL_RCVD2,FSL_HELO_BARE_IP_2,HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW,RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO,SPF_HELO_PASS,SPF_PASS

Second message:

users@httpd.apache.org <ma...@httpd.apache.org>
     SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
     host mx1.eu.apache.org [192.87.106.230]: 552 spam score (5.1)

Re: [users@httpd] Failure Notice

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 8:37 PM, Good Guy <xf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am getting failure notice for reasons not known.  does anybody know if the
> servers are all down for Christmas?

The reasons are listed in the "spam score" line.  You can probably
find discussion of each individual reason on the web. The easiest one
to influence is the HTML_MESSAGE.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

[users@httpd] Re: Failure Notice

Posted by Good Guy <xf...@hotmail.com>.
The last message worked so clearly it is working now.