Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Brian Lee <br...@3rsoft.com> on 2001/04/12 03:40:42 UTC

More than one criteria at one column

I'd like set more than one criteria at one column like this.

criteria.add(InvoicePeer.COST, 1000, Criteria.GREATER_THAN);
criteria.add(InvoicePeer.COST, 2000, Criteria.LESS_THAN);

But it seems that first criteria is ignored.

How can I apply more than one creteria?

Thanks in advance.

Re: More than one criteria at one column

Posted by Youngho Cho <yo...@nannet.co.kr>.
please look at the javadoc.
Criterion is a inner class of Criteria.

Thanks,