Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by de...@mail.de on 2019/08/14 11:47:54 UTC

What is the use case of Custom Price Calc Service?

Hi,   I would like to know whats the purpose of the Custom Price Calc Service attribute of a product price? Whats the use case and how do I use its full potential? Is there something I have to pay attention to if I'm using it?   Thanks R.

FreeMail powered by mail.de - MEHR SICHERHEIT, SERIOSITÄT UND KOMFORT

Re: What is the use case of Custom Price Calc Service?

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
Hello,

If you have a specific case to calculate your price (specific function,
call external api, or something else) you can define a dedicate service
and link it to you product through productPrice.customPriceCalcService
without change the standard.

Nicolas