Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mehmet Birgi <me...@otego.com> on 2002/07/08 11:04:04 UTC

Re: Stopping and Starting Tomcat as part of an Ant script

Great, I've been looking for a way to do this for some time now. I tried
out your snippets, but when I start tomcat from an ant script, the rest
of the script doesn't get executed (the only thing I've changed: I've
commented out the catalina_base line, as I don't need multiple instances).

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Memo