Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nate - Hotmail <nd...@hotmail.com> on 2007/01/03 14:53:55 UTC

defining wsdl in service.xml

I have my web service up and running, using the WSDL generated by Axis.  I now would like to use my defined WSDL rather than the generated one.  I have been quite unsuccessful in finding examples/instructions on defining my WSDL within the service.xml file.  Is there somewhere I can find this information?  I am using Axis2.1.1.

Thanks,

Nate

Re: defining wsdl in service.xml

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Nate;

put your wsdl file into META-INF directory in the aar file and then add
the following parameter into services.xml;
<parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>

Thanks
Deepal

> I have my web service up and running, using the WSDL generated by
> Axis.  I now would like to use my defined WSDL rather than the
> generated one.  I have been quite unsuccessful in finding
> examples/instructions on defining my WSDL within the service.xml
> file.  Is there somewhere I can find this information?  I am using
> Axis2.1.1.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Nate

Deepal