Posted to api@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/23 12:08:58 UTC

About DN.getAll()

Hi,

just a Q : should this method return the RDN fro left to right or from
right to left ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com

Re: About DN.getAll()

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
+1

Re: About DN.getAll()

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 3/23/10 12:16 PM, Kiran Ayyagari wrote:
> On 3/23/10 1:08 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> just a Q : should this method return the RDN fro left to right or from
>> right to left ?
>>
> left to right makes sense to me (it will also be aligned with
> getRdns() method )
Sorry, I was not clear enough. The JDNI getAll() method returns RDN from
right to left, while getRdns() do the opposite, so my question.

To me, going from left to right makes more sense too anyway.

Regards,
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com