Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Joe Schmetzer <jo...@exubero.com> on 2006/03/09 23:30:57 UTC

Introduction to Ant

I've just published a new slide show called "Introduction to Ant" at
http://www.exubero.com/ant/antintro-s5.html

Hopefully this can become a useful resource for people learning about
Ant, or teaching others about Ant. I'd be interested in any feedback, if
people want to suggest any corrections, additions or improvements.

Cheers!
--
Joe Schmetzer .:. Renaissance Developer .:. http://www.exubero.com/

Re: Introduction to Ant

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Joe Schmetzer wrote:
> I've just published a new slide show called "Introduction to Ant" at
> http://www.exubero.com/ant/antintro-s5.html
>
> Hopefully this can become a useful resource for people learning about
> Ant, or teaching others about Ant. I'd be interested in any feedback, if
> people want to suggest any corrections, additions or improvements.

Nice, slides; nice layout too.

I'd pull the <jspc> task. Its effectively dead -tomcat maintain their
own version that works properly.

+add <tar> to the archive tasks; mention you can set permissions on zip+tar