Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Travis Stevens <Tr...@noaa.gov> on 2003/01/03 22:58:38 UTC

java version

Can torque run under 1.3?

-Trav

Re: Peer.retreiveByPk not being created

Posted by Travis Stevens <Tr...@noaa.gov>.
Ok, here is what happend.

I created the xml from the sql statement and the database element
attribute name was set to default:
<database name="default">

I forgot to change this to be
<database name="satprod">.

I'm not sure why this difference would cause an error.  The only other
place that satprod is a value is in the build.properties file as
torque.project.  Oh and also in Torque.properties as
torque.database.default.

I should probably enter this in scarab.

-Trav

Posted by CP Lim <cp...@redsheriff.com>.
Travis,

--
R E D S H E R I F F
C.P. Lim - Software Engineer

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify us
immediately by return email or telephone +61 (3) 9659 0432, then delete
this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and many not necessarily reflect the views of Red
Sheriff.

Re: Peer.retreiveByPk not being created

Posted by Travis Stevens <Tr...@noaa.gov>.
A note on this for future reference.

This problem came back, and the problem was not what I had suspected
earlier. However, I updated to the latest torque-devel and this problem
went away.

-Trav