Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Guillaume Lahitette <GL...@abingdon.oilfield.slb.com> on 2005/03/17 20:01:01 UTC

JMeter reporting capabilities

Folks,

My JMeter script is almost ready and having great success with everyone I
show it to. Congratulations to everyone, JMeter is a terrific product!

The next step for me is to produce something useful in the real world: a
report. The XSL stylesheets in the distro are definitely a good start. I
looked around (manual, Wiki,....) but didn't find much else. Did I miss
something? Could you share your ideas, stylesheets (CSV export anyone?),
speadsheets with me so I don't start from scratch?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Guillaume