Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Paulo Cheque <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/29 03:42:33 UTC

Shared session with clustering (SSO)

Hello, I am with a big problem! I have two applications and I want to use
Single Sign-ON... What is the best approach?

Is it possible? Share session with clustering?
Is it possible clustering two differente applications in 2 different
machines?

Thanks in advance
Paulo

Re: Eclipse: Deploying To Tomcat

Posted by Ingmar Loetzsch <il...@asci-systemhaus.de>.
I don't now a guide and I'm not using Maven. You may try

1st way:

Preferences - Server - Installed Runtimes - Add ...

project node - right click - Debug On Server

Every time a file changes, Tomcat reloads the app.

Temporary location of deployed files is
...\workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\webapps

I experienced some difficulties in using log4j. log4j.properties were not found in WEB-INF/classes. During development put log4j.properties in ECLIPSE_HOME oder use absolute path or ask for a better solution.

toogle browser intern/extern:
Window - Browser

In view Servers you may add and remove applications, start, restart, ... servers.

2nd way:

use Sysdeo tomcat plugin

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@epsiia.com>.

Fwd: Shared session with clustering (SSO)

Re: Shared session with clustering (SSO)