Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jan Labanowski <jk...@osc.edu> on 2001/06/05 16:39:23 UTC

How smart...

Do you think you are smart?

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Johnathan Smith wrote:

> PLEASE TAKE ME OFF THIS LIST!!!
>

> --- Wolle <wo...@dorf.RWTH-Aachen.DE> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > try to set the
> > MySession.setMaxInteracticeInterval(sec), for me it
> > works so.
> >
> > Greetings,
> > Wolle
> >
> > Herv� Guidetti wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I'm using tomcat 3.2.1. In the tomcat/conf/web.xml
> > file, I changed the
> > > session-timeout to 60 (meaning 60 minutes).
> > > If, in my servlet, I write :
> > mySession.getMaxInactiveInterval() it returns
> > > 1800 (meaning 30 minutes).
> > >
> > > Is that a bug ?
> > > Do I miss something ?
> > > Is there a workaround ?
> > >
> > > Thanks for your help.
> > > Herv�
> >
> > --
> >

> =====
> If your into Body For Life, check out
> http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/bodyforlifestatenislandny

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: jkl@osc.edu
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.osc.edu/

Ajp12ConnectionHandler ?

Posted by Alexandre Bouchard <ro...@mac.com>.
what are Ajp12 connections ?

I found that in the configuration file server.xml. It was set to 8007. What
is it and what is the usual port for this connection ?

Thx

Re: How smart...

Posted by Wolle <wo...@dorf.RWTH-Aachen.DE>.
Hey,
what do you mean, please don't send so stupid mesage to me and of course not
to the mailing list.
When you can't get out of the list, any reason i don't know,
it will bring nothing to spam the mailing list (which email you will get
also).
So when you are still in the list, you are also after a couple of "TAKE ME
OFF" emails
in the list, nothing will change...

in that way,
Michael

Jan Labanowski wrote:

> Do you think you are smart?
>
> On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Johnathan Smith wrote:
>
> > PLEASE TAKE ME OFF THIS LIST!!!
> >

> > --- Wolle <wo...@dorf.RWTH-Aachen.DE> wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > > try to set the
> > > MySession.setMaxInteracticeInterval(sec), for me it
> > > works so.
> > >
> > > Greetings,
> > > Wolle

> > > file, I changed the
> > > mySession.getMaxInactiveInterval() it returns

> > > --
> > >

> > =====
> > If your into Body For Life, check out
> > http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/bodyforlifestatenislandny

> > a year!  http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
> >

> Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
> Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: jkl@osc.edu
> 1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
> Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.osc.edu/

--