Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Anton Epple <to...@eppleton.de> on 2019/04/02 16:28:57 UTC

Groovy support

Hi,

I might be able to do some work on NB Groovy Support for a customer. They have issues with code completion, false error marks, and GroovyDoc in general.

I checked, and most of the code completion tests are failing. I investigated a bit and it seems in Groovy 2.5.2 there are some changes in behavior, for example many classes are not resolved in AST ClassNodes automatically. As a result you only get the completions for java.lang.Object in most cases.

It would be great if anyone who has recently worked on the Groovy support could help me with some info on the current state, and which work is planned, so we can coordinate in case somebody works on it (or I can at least get some hints).

Thanks

Toni

Re: Groovy support

Posted by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

seems different problems, some are just test failures some are
implementation bound.

@Toni if you need help getting started let me know.

-Sven

Re: Groovy support