Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by dafang <13...@163.com> on 2021/12/15 06:47:00 UTC

A question about recordDataTTL

Hi skywalking dev team:
Recently,I have meet a question that the recordDataTTL is not working, and I need you help.
History:
I hava set the recordDataTTL config equals 2(day),such as : "recordDataTTL: ${SW_CORE_RECORD_DATA_TTL:2} # Unit is day" when the skywalking init.
But now I want to keep the record data in es remain longer.Ant then I set recordDataTTL = 4 and restart the server,but it doesn't work,the 2 days before index will still be deleted.
Is anything wrong in my operation?
Wait for your help,Thanks a lot~
dafang
2021.12.15

=========================
为了清晰表达,我用中文复述一下:
skywalking的开发团队好:
最近,我遇到了一个关于recordDataTTL 不生效的问题,需要寻求帮助
背景:
在我skywalking初始化的时候,我设置了recordDataTTL 为2 ,就像这样配置 "recordDataTTL: ${SW_CORE_RECORD_DATA_TTL:2} # Unit is day"。
但是现在我想让数据在es中保存时间更长一些,于是我设置了 recordDataTTL 等于4,并且重启了服务。过了一天后,我发现我在es中的索引还是保留了2天的,说明我的设置没生效。
我哪一步操作有问题吗?
期待您的帮助,非常感谢
大方
2021年12月15日

Re:Re: Re: A question about recordDataTTL

Posted by dafang <13...@163.com>.

OK,we were run in 8.1.0,I wonder if this is related to the ES index

在 2021-12-15 16:49:11,"Sheng Wu" <wu...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by dafang <13...@163.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.