Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Craig Johannsen <cj...@shaw.ca> on 2004/09/30 18:19:25 UTC

2 Connector tests failed

It would appear to be the same problem in both test cases (revision 47593).

RAR_1_0ConfigBuilderTest

Testcase:
testBuildUnpackedModule(org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.RAR_1_0ConfigBuilderTest):
 Caused an ERROR
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARContext.<init>(Ljava/util/jar/JarOutputStream;Ljava/net/URI;Lorg/apache/geronimo/kernel/config/ConfigurationModuleType;Ljava/net/URI;Lorg/apache/geronimo/kernel/Kernel;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljavax/management/ObjectName;Ljavax/management/ObjectName;Ljavax/management/ObjectName;Ljavax/management/ObjectName;Lorg/apache/geronimo/j2ee/deployment/EJBReferenceBuilder;)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARContext.<init>(Ljava/util/jar/JarOutputStream;Ljava/net/URI;Lorg/apache/geronimo/kernel/config/ConfigurationModuleType;Ljava/net/URI;Lorg/apache/geronimo/kernel/Kernel;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljavax/management/ObjectName;Ljavax/management/ObjectName;Ljavax/management/ObjectName;Ljavax/management/ObjectName;Lorg/apache/geronimo/j2ee/deployment/EJBReferenceBuilder;)V
    at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.RAR_1_0ConfigBuilderTest.executeTestBuildModule(RAR_1_0ConfigBuilderTest.java:191)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.RAR_1_0ConfigBuilderTest.testBuildUnpackedModule(RAR_1_0ConfigBuilderTest.java:95)
    at
    at

RAR_1_5ConfigBuilderTest

Testcase:
testBuildUnpackedModule(org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.RAR_1_5ConfigBuilderTest):
[...]
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.RAR_1_5ConfigBuilderTest.executeTestBuildModule(RAR_1_5ConfigBuilderTest.java:134)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.RAR_1_5ConfigBuilderTest.testBuildUnpackedModule(RAR_1_5ConfigBuilderTest.java:96)
    at
    at

Re: 2 Connector tests failed

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <ds...@gluecode.com>.
On Sep 30, 2004, at 10:38 AM, Craig Johannsen wrote:

> "maven rebuild" got me past the Connector module test failure problem.
>  Now encountering the compile problem we had yesterday where package
> org.openejb.client.naming does not exist.  Deleting
> openejb-core-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar from the Maven repository and then
> running "maven -Dmodules=client-builder" didn't help.  Must be the
> case that an additional jar file added yesterday by Dain is not yet
> reflected in the repository or defined to be a dependency.

It must not be in the repo yet, as there is a dependency at
modules/client-builder/project.xml:57

-dain

Re: 2 Connector tests failed

Posted by Craig Johannsen <cj...@shaw.ca>.
Thanks for pointing out how to get the source of the related projects.
"maven getotherprojects" got me the source for openejb, howl, activemq,
etc.  But "maven multiproject:install" hung in howl's XALoggerTest.

Taking a different approach, I was able to get a clean geronimo build by
running "maven" in the openejb module and then copying the
openejb-core-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar from openejb/modules/core/target to the
maven repository.  Then plain old "maven" in the top-level geronimo
directory worked fine.

Cheers,
Craig

PS:  I wonder why the repo takes so long to sync.

Re: 2 Connector tests failed

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Re: 2 Connector tests failed

Posted by Craig Johannsen <cj...@shaw.ca>.