Posted to mirrors@apache.org by "Mirrors at NedLinux.nl" <mi...@nedlinux.nl> on 2004/07/13 09:14:57 UTC

Change request of apache.mirror.trueserver.nl to apache.mirror.nedlinux.nl

Hi Joshua,

Can you change the settings of our Apache Mirror in the Netherlands from
apache.mirror.trueserver.nl to apache.mirror.nedlinux.nl. Because we are
moving our servers to another colocater in the couple of weeks.

So the urls on your mirror page would be:

http://apache.mirror.nedlinux.nl/dist/

instead of

*http://apache.mirror.trueserver.nl/dist/*

and

ftp://apache.mirror.nedlinux.nl/pub/mirror/apache/

instead of

**ftp://apache.mirror.trueserver.nl/pub/mirror/apache/**

After the change at your side we would be able to change the ip adres of
the apache.mirror.nedlinux.nl server ourself when we move the apache
mirror server over to the other colocation location. And so being able
to do the operation so smooth as possible.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Marc Mes
NedLinux.nl

Re: Change request of apache.mirror.trueserver.nl to apache.mirror.nedlinux.nl

Posted by "Mirrors at NedLinux.nl" <mi...@nedlinux.nl>.
Joshua Slive wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Mirrors at NedLinux.nl wrote:
>
>> Hi Joshua,
>>
>> Can you change the settings of our Apache Mirror in the Netherlands
>> from apache.mirror.trueserver.nl to apache.mirror.nedlinux.nl.
>> Because we are moving our servers to another colocater in the couple
>> of weeks.
>

> This will be in the next update.  I also made similar changes to the
> logo link.
>
> Joshua.

Great, thanks for the fast update. You have quite a busy time in
maintaining the mirror listings, keep up the good work! And superb you
thought about the logo!

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.