Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Feng, Yongming" <YF...@StateStreet.com> on 2009/11/25 09:31:27 UTC

bug report

Hi Dev team,
Not sure this is the right mail address for my report, since no link for
the maven issue list on mail-lists page.

It's a tricky problem from my perspective, as following:
MS excel file couldn't be copied to target folder correctly (meaning
excel file in the destination folder crashed actually), if it's under
java/main/resources for a Web app

So for a Web app,
java/main/resources/pkg1/pkg2/some.xls		crashed
java/main/resources/some.xls			crashed
java/main/resource/some.xls			OK
java/test/resources/pkg1/some.xls		OK

for a non-Web app, any path is OK, but if matches
1)	It's a Web app
2)	Excel file is under main/resources
then, copied excel file in the destination folder crashed.

Is it a bug?

Does above make sense to you, or if this is not the right mail address,
could you provide me a correct one?

Rgds.

Yongming Feng (Kevin)

GTS Australia
State Street Hangzhou
J2 Building, 1, Road 8, Xiyuan
West Lake Science & Technology Economic Park
San Dun, West Lake District
Hangzhou 310030
P.R. China

YFeng@statestreet.com <ma...@statestreet.com>

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential and/or privileged information/communication and intended
solely for the use of the named addressee(s). If you are not an intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivery to an intended recipient,
please notify the author and destroy this e-mail.  Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure, retention, or distribution of this email and the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Go green. Consider the environment before printing this email.