Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2005/05/16 12:47:02 UTC

[CSS] Help wanted - can you give something back to forrest?

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 16:01 +0200, Sten Aksel Heien wrote:
> Just would like to ask if anybody have found a solution to:
>  Table alignment problem with pelt and IE  = Bug FOR-336
> (http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-336)
>
> -Sten Aksel

To all css expert on this list, can somebody submit a patch for this
bug. It should not be hard for a web designer, but it is nightmare for
myself.

Please, all user/devs of forrest that have knowledge of CSS submit a
patch to fix this blocker.

Thanks for all patches and your cooperation.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: [CSS] Help wanted - can you give something back to forrest?

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 16:01 +0200, Sten Aksel Heien wrote:
>
>>Just would like to ask if anybody have found a solution to:
>> Table alignment problem with pelt and IE  = Bug FOR-336
>>(http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-336)
>>
>>-Sten Aksel
>

> To all css expert on this list, can somebody submit a patch for this
> bug. It should not be hard for a web designer, but it is nightmare for
> myself.
>
> Please, all user/devs of forrest that have knowledge of CSS submit a
> patch to fix this blocker.
>
> Thanks for all patches and your cooperation.

If you don't know how to build a patch don't worry, most of it is
automated by our scripts - see http://forrest.apache.org/contrib.html#patch

If you need any further pointers on where the files you need to edit are
just ask, we can point you in the right direction.

Ross