Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/23 06:06:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache CXF 2.1.3 released!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CXF 2.1.3 released!

Posted by Joshua Partogi <jo...@gmail.com>.
Yes you've got it right this time.

Thanks Willem.

--
Read my blog: http://joshuajava.wordpress.com/
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/jpartogi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CXF 2.1.3 released!

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
No, when the Navigation page is updated or new news items are added, we have
to re-run the auto-export on the entire site.    Kind of a pain.    I did
that Friday evening.  (requires admin access)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CXF 2.1.3 released!

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.