Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Lee Meador <le...@leemeador.com> on 2006/07/07 21:24:31 UTC

Re: Continuum and maven 2 project

It allows you to build the same project in several ways as well.

For example, with maven2 you can build the deployable artifacts and the site
seperately. Or you can build and also do an assembly as a seperate continuum
build.

--
-- Lee Meador
Sent from gmail. My real email address is lee@leemeador.com