Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 任 跃兵 <cn...@live.cn> on 2019/11/05 12:03:14 UTC

回复: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Weex.io will be offliine in the end of this month

The links in page [1] will be unable to open.
Please pay attention to these demos and links to this domain in the website [2].

[1] https://weex.apache.org/community/code-demos.html
[2] https://weex.apache.org<https://weex.apache.org/community/code-demos.html>

________________________________
Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Then it seems like we have a solution satisfy the need of ASF Brand
Managemet, Weex Users and the maintainer of editor.weex.io @Hanks Zhang
<zh...@gmail.com> .

I think this is the best we could do considering the situaion.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月27日周三 下午3:10写道:

Posted by Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
From the information I have, the server of editor.weex.io will be offline

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Based on the discussion I had with trademark management, ASF, I don't think
the approach you suggested would be accepted by them.

But we could use HTTP 301 or DNS CNAME to redirect editor.weex.io to new
addres.  @Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>  and I will try not to affect
Weex users and satisfy the requirement of trademark management, ASF.  We
have to make a decision that makes ASF Brand Managemet, Weex Users and the
maintainer of editor.weex.io happy, which is not easy.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

王 思波 <zh...@hotmail.com> 于2019年11月28日周四 下午4:51写道:

Posted by 王 思波 <zh...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It's better to redirect to apache website instead of shutdown the weex.io.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.