Posted to user@click.apache.org by tomasz bandura <to...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/06 09:31:15 UTC

Tabbed form , javascript validation error

Hi,

I've tried to use Tebbed form with javascript validation and it does
not work ( i'mean the validation works with reload page).

There is an error in javascript on page:
"document.getElementById(id + "-errorsDiv") is null
Line 377

Comparing with standard js validated form there is no the html
responsible for showing errors

After manually adding this part to the page, javascript validation
works correctly.

Best regards,
Tomasz

Re: Tabbed form , javascript validation error

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Tomasz,

I've logged a bug:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLK-735