Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2007/05/02 01:14:52 UTC

Ranking ApacheCon proposals

I have no idea if they did this for the impending ApacheCon EU, but I just
noticed that for ApacheCon US, they have a "Would you attend this
session?" ranking for for people to give feedback on the abstracts that
have been submited before the schedule is made.

I would never dream of shilling my own session proposals, but I will
happily encourage people who are interested in seeing Solr/Lucene well
represented in the ApacehCon sessions to go to the ApacheCon website,
create an account, and click the "Rate the session proposals" link after
you login...

       http://apachecon.com/html/login.html

If you are *not* interested in seeing Solr/Lucene well represented in the
ApacheCon sessions, please disregard this email.  :)

-Hoss

Re: Ranking ApacheCon proposals

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On May 1, 2007, at 7:42 PM, ericp wrote:
> Cool, I noticed a ruby-Flare-Solr presentation too who is giving that?

I proposed that one.

	Erik

Re: Ranking ApacheCon proposals

Posted by ericp <er...@caldergroup.com>.
Cool, I noticed a ruby-Flare-Solr presentation too who is giving that?

ERIC