Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2013/03/03 06:30:55 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing 2.1.12

I am busy for the next two weeks, being away for the second.
Now half-way through testing Forrest using the recently updated
Cocoon and its FOP/Batik/etc. Will try to finish that ASAP.

I see that final touches were recently added to
http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-125

-David

Re: [2.1.x] Code freeze and start of the release process (was Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing 2.1.12)

Posted by Cédric Damioli <cd...@apache.org>.
Le 11/03/2013 17:37, Francesco Chicchiriccò a écrit :

> I was able to
>  1. download all files
>  2. check ASC signatures and MD5 / SHA1 hashes
>  3. (either for zip and tar.gz) extract src, try to build and got
> message about missing dependencies
>  4. (either for zip and tar.gz) extract deps, successfully build, run
> and browse samples
>
> If this was a formal vote, I would have given my +1
> Nice job!
>
> Looking forward for the actual vote.
> Regards.

Thanks for your feedback.
I hope to be able to tag the SVN, rebuild the files, and launch the
formal vote later today.

Cédric Damioli
Ametys CMS
http://www.ametys.org
http://www.anyware-services.com

Re: [2.1.x] Code freeze and start of the release process (was Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing 2.1.12)

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [2.1.x] Code freeze and start of the release process (was Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing 2.1.12)

Posted by Cédric Damioli <cd...@apache.org>.
Le 11/03/2013 11:12, Francesco Chicchiriccò a écrit :
>> On 08/03/2013 20:28, Cédric Damioli wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I just uploaded the release material at
>>> http://people.apache.org/~cdamioli/cocoon/
>>>
>>> Before starting a formal vote, could some of you download and test
>>> the files (signatures, installation, samples, ...) ?
>>
>> I'll do this on Monday.
>
> I cannot download almost any file (but some .asc) from the given
> location: 403 Forbidden
ouuups, sorry
This should be better now.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 14/03/2013 15:56, Cédric Damioli wrote:
> Hi,

>>> A while ago [2] we set up with Infra some security for our wiki: if
>>> you want write access you need to be enlisted as contributor in [3];
>>> any PMC member can also be added to [4] thus becoming administrator.
>>>
>>> Please tell me your username and I will add it to [3] or [4], as you
>>> prefer.
>
> My user name on the Wiki is CedricDamioli

Added to [3].

Regards.

Posted by Cédric Damioli <cd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

>>> BTW, how could I have write access on the wiki ? Who are
>>> administrators ?
>>
>> A while ago [2] we set up with Infra some security for our wiki: if
>> you want write access you need to be enlisted as contributor in [3];
>> any PMC member can also be added to [4] thus becoming administrator.
>>
>> Please tell me your username and I will add it to [3] or [4], as you
>> prefer.

My user name on the Wiki is CedricDamioli

Thanks,
Cédric

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 08/03/2013 20:28, Cédric Damioli wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just uploaded the release material at
> http://people.apache.org/~cdamioli/cocoon/
>
> Before starting a formal vote, could some of you download and test the
> files (signatures, installation, samples, ...) ?

I'll so this on Monday.

Posted by Cédric Damioli <cd...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Posted by Cédric Damioli <cd...@apache.org>.
Hi team,

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing 2.1.12

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing 2.1.12

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Cédric Damioli wrote:
> Francesco Chicchiriccò a écrit :
> > David Crossley wrote:
> >
> >>I am busy for the next two weeks, being away for the second.
> >>Now half-way through testing Forrest using the recently updated
> >>Cocoon and its FOP/Batik/etc. Will try to finish that ASAP.
> >
> >...guess it's wise to wait for you to finish such tests before
> >starting the actual release process ;-)
>
> Indeed :)

;-)

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing 2.1.12