Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Baptiste Burgaud <Ba...@cgey.com> on 2002/07/05 15:08:58 UTC

how to get org.apache.fop.layout.AreaTree

Hi all,

I need to get the accurate rendered height (in pt) of a fo:table object (to place fo:blocs below using fo:block-container with absolute position). I think I can get this size adding the getContentHeight() result of the appropriate areas in the org.apache.fop.layout.AreaTree object (initially _areaTree in Driver class). Unfortunately, I don't have much time to look around in FOP source, does someone know how where and when (!...) I should get this object? Is it possible within the FOP API (I certainly won't risk a rebuild...)?

thxs in advance, Baptiste