Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Narayanan A R <na...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/20 00:18:58 UTC

2.0.2 release

Hi,

Please schedule a release for 2.0.2. I want to use the callback feature
added to sync() operation.

Thanks,
Nara

Re: 2.0.2 release

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
In this case, following the semantic spec is better than doing something random. It just turns out that I've never followed the spec correctly! (definitely not the first time I only half read something). I'll move this release to 2.1.0.

-JZ

Re: 2.0.2 release

Posted by Eric Tschetter <ec...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.0.2 release