Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Fritz Bein <fr...@gmx.de> on 2007/07/02 11:38:07 UTC

Re: No buffer space available (maximum connections reached?): connect

Thanks for your answer.

Am 29.06.2007, 19:41 Uhr, schrieb Dennis Kubes <ku...@apache.org>:

> Sounds to me like you have reached the maximum number of open
> connections

Is the maximum number of open connections something I can increase somewhere in the OS or in the Java, or can I tell Nutch a certain limit?

> or ran out of memory or swap space.  What is the available
> space on the box, how much memory do you have and how much swap?

I have 2 GB RAM and another 2 GB swap file, which can be expanded to 4 GB if needed. But the swap file did not grow bigger than 2 GB.

Regards, Fritz