Posted to user@struts.apache.org by jeffo1b <jo...@selectenergypartners.com> on 2010/09/20 19:09:25 UTC

Struts not picking up SSI when forwarding via an Action class

I've gotten my application to process SSI's correctly when clicking on a
link, but when the I submit a form and the action forward is a .jsp with
include statements, I can't get it to work.  I'm running Struts 1.3 and
Tomcat 6.0 in Eclipse.

I get a pop-up window asking me if I'd like to save the file or find a
program online to open it.  the thing is that the file name is
"advSearch.do"

Some code:
JSP in action forward:
 <jsp:include page="header.jsp"/>
<logic:iterate id="results" name="searchResults" indexId="counter">

== 0) { %>class="evenTableRow"<% } else { %>class="oddTableRow"<% } %>>
 Name:  <bean:write name="results" property="lstNm"/><br/></div>
 </logic:iterate>

ActionMapping
	<action
    		path="/advSearch"
    		type="com.sep.ebs.actions.SearchAction"
    		name="advSearchForm"
    		input="pages/Search.jsp"
    		scope="request"
    		validate="false">
    		<forward
            name="affiliates"
            path="/pages/SearchResultsAffiliates.jsp"
            redirect="false" />
       </action>

Totally lost on this one, any help is greatly appreciated.