Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/03/28 14:07:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract Committer Steve Conrad

Hello Fineract community,

I'm proud to announce that Apache Fineract has a new committer.

Steve has only been a part of the community for a couple months after being
introduced to us by the team at Musoni. By day Steve is a full-stack
developer at Dassault Systems. In his spare time, he's been doing all he
can to support the community. In that short time, he's added tremendous
value and as a committer will be able to help the community release more
frequently. He fixed a number of critical bugs in the latest release, added
support for MySQL 5.7 and is now working on both the payment gateway
project and Mojaloop integration with Fineract.

The Mifos Initiative recognized him as a Star Contributor recently so click
here to learn more about Steve:
http://mifos.org/blog/star-contributor-steve-conrad/

Congratulations Steve!  Thank you for your contributions, and we look
forward to your leadership in the community!

Best Regards,

Ed Cable

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract Committer Steve Conrad

Posted by Steve Conrad <sc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to all of you for your kind words. It has been a pleasure to connect
and work with many of you over the past couple of months. I look forward to
continuing to serve the Fineract community and getting to know more of you.

Thanks,
Steve

Posted by Cabrel Kemfang <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Steve

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Steve

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.
Congratulations And Welcome Aboard Steve Conrad.

Posted by Chirag Gupta <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Steve !!

Posted by Rajan Maurya <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Steve!

‌

--
*Thanks*
*Namaste*

Rajan Maurya
Contact Number : +91 9015090523
Github : @Github/therajanmaurya <https://github.com/therajanmaurya>,
LinkedIn: @LinkedIn/therajanmaurya
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/therajanmaurya/>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract Committer Steve Conrad

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Congrats Steve.

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa>.
Congratulation Steve

Posted by Sanyam Goel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Steve!

Posted by "Zayyad A. Said" <za...@intrasofttechnologies.com>.
Congratulations Steve.

*******

Posted by Ebenezer Graham <eg...@alustudent.com>.
Congratulations Steve!

*Best Regards,*

*Ebenezer Graham*

*BSc (Hons) Computing*

[image: EmailSignature.png]

Beau Plan Business Park | West Building

Pamplemousses |  Mauritius

<http://www.pactmart.com/>
​​ <http://www.pactmart.com/>
www.pactmart.com | Freelancing made easy.
​
skype:
​ebenezer.graham
​ | Phone:
+230 5840 9206
GitHub <https://github.com/ebenezergraham> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebenezer-graham/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/pactmart> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pactmart> | Personal Website / CV
<http://ebenezergraham.github.io/>

*“Practice isn’t the thing you do once you’re good. It’s the thing you do
that makes you good.”*
-*Malcolm Gladwell*

Posted by Steve Conrad <sc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.