Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org> on 2006/02/09 19:22:01 UTC

3.2.x branch

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006, Jim Gallacher wrote:

> Looks good. As soon as you make the official announcement I'll create
> branches/3.2.x in svn and we can start on 3.3.

I don't think we need to wait for the announcement - 3.2.7 is already out
if you look on the download page, the announcement is more about
"marketing" if you will.

Grisha

Re: 3.2.x branch

Posted by Jim Gallacher <jp...@jgassociates.ca>.
I've created the a 3.2.x branch. Just so we are all clear, the
branches/3.2.x branch gets bug fixes *only*. This will be the source
repository for future 3.2 bug fix releases. New features and major code
modifications continue to go into trunk.

I think any other new branches we create such as a 3.3 experimental
module import branch should start with an alpha character so the stable
3.x.x branches  don't get lost in the noise. eg.

experimental-3.3

but not:

3.3-experimental

Jim