Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Derek Hohls <DH...@csir.co.za> on 2003/02/13 14:48:20 UTC

IE not displaying static PDF files properly?

I am not sure what the source of this error is,
but instead of static PDF files served by Cocoon
being processed and displayed by the Adobe plug-in,
I get the 'raw' data.

The relevant portion of the site map is:

<map:match pattern="mng/archive/*.pdf">
    <map:read src="protected/archive/{1}.pdf" mime-type="text/pdf"/>
</map:match>

Any suggestions on how to "make it work"?

Thanks
Derek

"The CSIR exercises no editorial control over E-mail messages and/or
attachments thereto/links referred to therein originating in the
organisation and the views in this message/attachments thereto are
therefore not necessarily those of the CSIR and/or its employees.
The sender of this e-mail is, moreover, in terms of the CSIR's Conditions
of Service, subject to compliance with the CSIR's internal E-mail and
Internet Policy."

Re: IE not displaying static PDF files properly?

Posted by Andrew Timberlake <an...@timberlake.co.za>.
Derek

I believe the mime type is incorrect and should be application/pdf
instead of text/pdf

Andrew

--
Andrew
I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.