Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/04 22:30:33 UTC

Re: Migration to Git

Reviving this thread.

It seems like we were mostly in agreement, so unless I hear any objections,
I'll go create an infra ticket to get this done.

Re: Migration to Git

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Go for it. Thanks Brian!

Kalle

Re: Migration to Git

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
Just to wrap up this thread, over the last week I've updated the poms, CI
jobs, and just recently the site.

Please take look at the site and change anything you see fit. The switch
between svn and git required a few changes, so I grabbed some of the doc
from apache/cloudstack to replace the 'how to svn' text.

The 'how to release' portion of the doc might need a minor update the next
time we do a release.

Re: Migration to Git

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!