Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/04/30 13:16:16 UTC

Please welcome Otto Fowler as new Apache PLC4X committer

Hi all,

I would like to take the opportunity to welcome Otto as newest Apache PLC4X committer.

He has been hanging around the list and slack channels for quite some time now,
but recently really started being extremely helpful in contributing to the PLC4C initiative.

I am sure he will bring a very unique set of skills and expertise to our community.

Welcome Otto … we are glad to have you ;-)

Chris

Re: Please welcome Otto Fowler as new Apache PLC4X committer

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
 I prefer acerbic and terse.

But thank you ;)

On April 30, 2020 at 09:18:50, Julian Feinauer (j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de)
wrote:

Hey Otto,

happy to have you in!
Nobody has such a lovely grumpiness like you bring to the team __

Julian