Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Serge Pagop <se...@mathema.de> on 2001/10/02 10:41:25 UTC

Problem with the Background-image property

Hi all,
I try to use a .gif file as my background and for this task I used the
background-image property but,  anytime when I run my file with the Fop
I obtain  this  warning
" Warning: property - "background-image" is not implemented yet."
First I want to know, if the porperty background-image is not still
implemented ?
second if someone can help me to resolve this Probleme:
This is the task:
I Want to use a .gif or a .jpeg file as the background-image and this
background-image must possess the whole region-body without something on
the
.gif or jpeg file to lose.

Any help would be appreciated

--