Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Richard Heintze <si...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/06 17:33:52 UTC

Java extensions from Xalan

I broke down and went to the book store to get Michael
Kay's book on XSLT. I would suppose he got his example
from xml.apache.org somewhere.

I could not get the following examples to work:

<xsl:variable name="today" select="Date:new()"
xmlns="xalan://java.util.Date"/>

<xsl:variable name="today"
select="java:java.util.Date.new()"
xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/xslt/java"/>

<xsl:variable name="today" select="util:Date.new()"
xmlns:util="xalan://java.util"/>

Doe these not work or was I doing something work?

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/