Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Niraj <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 09:53:39 UTC

RE: Jenkins and Jmeter

Click Add Parameter. Select String parameter from the list.

Give parameter name as user.
Default value as ${users}

While running Jmeter script from non gui mode use below example
Jmeter.bat -n -t test.jmx -l result.jtl -Jusers=%user%

In Jmeter, Thread properties for Number of users you should use ${_P(users)}

Hopefully this will help