Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr> on 2018/02/25 09:07:28 UTC

Adding new invoice template

Hello,

I'm currently work on a new invoice template (issue OFBIZ-10215 [1])
that would be more parameterizable and compatible with main European rules.
I identified different improvement:
  * add a legal notice, in french we have mandatory to set some specific
text on the invoice, I have the idea to implement a new PartyContentType
(INVOICE_LEGAL_NOTICE or something like that) to indicate what the text
we need to use for a company
  * add the shipping address mandatory on some case by customs official
with other shipping information
  * indicate the base amount for each tax level
  * indicate some mandatory fiscal number, I will add a dedicate
PartyIdentificationType FISCAL_NUMBER as parent to resolve all them easily

If you have any remark or others idea to improve invoice information,
your welcome.

I will open some issues as subtask

Nicolas

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10215

--
logoNrd <https://nereide.fr/>
	Nicolas Malin

Apache OFBiz <http://ofbiz.apache.org/>|The Apache Way
<http://theapacheway.com/>|réseau LE <http://www.libre-entreprise.org/>

Re: Adding new invoice template

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
Hello Jean-Luc,

On 25/02/2018 11:20, Jean-Luc MALET wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I made some other modifications for invoice template for a french
> customer :
>
> - the customers of my customer have the possibility to make in french
> 'Affacturage', in google translation 'factoring business'. In this
> case, I have to print of the invoice a text template to inform that
> the paiement is to make to a factoring company.
I think this process is more link to a definition of InvoiceRole instead
a template improvement. I suggest to wait the notice area on the invoice
the see if you can manage it by a Content.

> - I have also the case of a proforma invoice : the customer doesn't
> pay the VAT one the first invoice but he has to pay on the others.
I propose to manage this type directly on the order template because
it's not related to a value transfer.

Nicolas

Posted by Jean-Luc MALET <je...@nesoa.fr>.
Hi,

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
Hi,
On 25/02/2018 10:07, Nicolas Malin wrote:
> * add a legal notice, in french we have mandatory to set some specific
> text on the invoice, I have the idea to implement a new
> PartyContentType (INVOICE_LEGAL_NOTICE or something like that) to
> indicate what the text we need to use for a company
I will continue the work to legal notice. My first idea would be
introduce new PartyContentType 'INVOICE_LEGAL_NOTICE' and sub type
'SAL_INV_LEGAL_NOTICE' and 'PUR_INV_LEGAL_NOTICE'. When we rendering an
invoice we resolve all legal notice linked to invoice.partyIdFrom from
PartyContent with a partyContentType  matching with the invoice type (or
a party content sub type)

Example I implement PartyContentType :
* INVOICE_LEGAL_NOTICE
** SAL_INV_LEGAL_NOTICE
*** VAT_INV_LEGAL_NOTICE
*** EUR_INV_LEGAL_NOTICE
*** FR_INV_LEGAL_NOTICE

I create three PartyContent to party Company for each PartyContentType
and when I print a sales invoice from Company I will have three legal
notice block on VAT, European and French.

What do you think about that ?

Nicolas