Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by mm...@me.com.INVALID on 2019/06/21 23:07:30 UTC

jFrame - jDesktopPane

I’m new to NetBeans GUI design and of course I’m having a problem.

I created an Ant JFrame project and put a JDesktopPane on top.

I’ve dragged 2 internal frames, a panel and a couple of buttons.

Looking at the source variables have been generated but they are not visible in design mode.

I’ve searched a bunch of websites including NetBeans but have been unable to find an answer.

What simple thing am I missing?

Michael

There are 10 types of people in the world,

Re: jFrame - jDesktopPane

Posted by Helmut Leininger <h....@gmx.at>.
Hi,

this is how it looks like for me:

You can show / hide the right-hand windows from window / IDE tools:

Regards

Re: jFrame - jDesktopPane

Posted by Helmut Leininger <h....@gmx.at>.
Hi Michael,