Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/24 22:00:21 UTC

[m2] index.xml xdoc with filtered properties?

I have a section in my index.xml like this:

${project.name} Site Documentation

and when the site id generated, it still comes out like:
${project.name} Site Documentation
How can I use maven properties in my site documentation?
This appears to work with my site.xml, but not my xdocs.

Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com
http://www.blincmagazine.com
http://www.djmick.com
http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson
http://www.myspace.com/BLiNCMagazine
http://tahoe.baselogic.com
---

Re: [m2] index.xml xdoc with filtered properties?

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
See http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/usage.html

section "Filtering".

HTH,