Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Boris Goykhman <Bo...@vonage.com> on 2006/02/15 21:29:14 UTC

JMeter script is "stuck" after the first response

Hi

I have recorded a Jmeter script, and now if I play it stops running
after the first request. All I did was remove all requests for static
images, javascript, and stylesheets, and added HTTP Cookie manager and
some http request defaults.

After that happened, I decided to record another script just to make
sure it plays through, this time I didn't remove anything, and I got the
same problem.

Can anyone suggest what's wrong? Thanks for your help.

Re: JMeter script is "stuck" after the first response

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
check jmeter.log and the console window for any error messages.