Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by LE Phi Long <ph...@atos.net> on 2011/11/29 17:09:39 UTC

right config for activeMQ to handle persisted messages through Oracle

Folks,

I can't figure out why my configuration doesn't work.

My configuration: activeMQ 5.4.2 servicemix 3.3.2

One activeMQ, 2 servicemix connected to activeMQ (box 1 and box2, box 1 produces messages to box2). In this configuration everything works fine.
When I try to instanciate only activeMQ and Box1, using Oracle connected to activeMQ, I can check messages produced by Box1 in my Oracle schema.
Then stop activeMQ and start it again just with box2 which should compute messages from box1.

An error occurs in servicemix log:
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished installation of archive:  servicemix-shared-2010.01-installer.zip
WARN  - ActiveMQManagedConnection      - Connection failed: javax.jms.JMSException: Cannot remove a consumer from a connection that had not been registered: ID:vhmucj3.helios.cp-55010-1322581269935-2:7
75454 [ActiveMQ Connection Worker: tcp:///10.78.252.223:6666] WARN org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.GeronimoConnectionEventListener - connectionErrorOccurred called with null
javax.jms.JMSException: Cannot remove a consumer from a connection that had not been registered: ID:vhmucj3.helios.cp-55010-1322581269935-2:7
        at org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:49)
        at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onAsyncException(ActiveMQConnection.java:1784)
        at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection$2$1.run(ActiveMQConnection.java:1705)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:897)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:919)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:736)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot remove a consumer from a connection that had not been registered: ID:vhmucj3.helios.cp-55010-1322581269935-2:7
        at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processRemoveConsumer(TransportConnection.java:565)
        at org.apache.activemq.command.RemoveInfo.visit(RemoveInfo.java:76)
        at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:311)
        at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:185)
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:69)
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:113)
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityMonitor.java:228)
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:220)
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:202)

activemq.log:
2011-11-29 16:42:27,830 | DEBUG | box1-direct-technical-split.event.1 toPageIn: 0, Inflight: 0, pagedInMessages.size 1, enqueueCount: 0, dequeueCount: 1 | org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue | BrokerService[cocololo] Task
2011-11-29 16:42:27,830 | DEBUG | cocololo removing consumer: ID:vhmucj3.helios.cp-55010-1322581269935-2:7:-1:2 for destination: topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue,topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempTopic | org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion | ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///10.78.252.1:55039
2011-11-29 16:42:27,830 | DEBUG | remove connection id: ID:vhmucj3.helios.cp-55010-1322581269935-2:7 | org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection | ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///10.78.252.1:55039
2011-11-29 16:42:27,999 | DEBUG | Transport failed: java.io.EOFException | org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport | ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///10.78.252.1:55039
java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:386)
        at org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:269)
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:227)
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:219)
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:202)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:736)

here is my activeMQ config:

<beans
  xmlns:amq="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
  xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd
  http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core.xsd">

    <bean class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer">
        <property name="locations">
            <value>file:${activemq.base}/conf/credentials.properties</value>
        </property>
    </bean>

    <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core" brokerName="cocololo" brokerId="tamoule" persistent="true" dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/pll" useJmx="true">

        <destinationPolicy>
            <policyMap>
              <policyEntries>
                <policyEntry queue=">" producerFlowControl="false"/>
              </policyEntries>
            </policyMap>
        </destinationPolicy>

        <managementContext>
            <managementContext createConnector="true"/>
        </managementContext>
<persistenceFactory>
        <journalPersistenceAdapterFactory journalLogFiles="1" dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/pll" dataSource="#oracle-ds">
        </journalPersistenceAdapterFactory>
        </persistenceFactory>
                <transportConnectors>
            <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://10.78.252.223:6666?connectionTimeout=0&amp;wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0"/>
        </transportConnectors>

    </broker>
        <bean id="oracle-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource" destroy-method="close">
                <property name="driverClassName" value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
                <property name="url" value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@vhmucj3:15212:HPRD10"/>
                <property name="username" value="amq"/>
                <property name="password" value="amq"/>
                <property name="maxActive" value="200"/>
                <property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>
        </bean>

    <!--import resource="jetty.xml"/-->

</beans>

What I would be able to do is to consume messages produced by Box1 during the day by Box2 during the night.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Phi-Long LE

________________________________

Ce message et les pi?ces jointes sont confidentiels et r?serv?s ? l'usage exclusif de ses destinataires. Il peut ?galement ?tre prot?g? par le secret professionnel. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir imm?diatement l'exp?diteur et de le d?truire. L'int?grit? du message ne pouvant ?tre assur?e sur Internet, la responsabilit? du groupe Atos ne pourra ?tre engag?e quant au contenu de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits pour maintenir cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'exp?diteur ne donne aucune garantie ? cet ?gard et sa responsabilit? ne saurait ?tre engag?e pour tout dommage r?sultant d'un virus transmis.

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos group liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavors to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.

RE: right config for activeMQ to handle persisted messages through Oracle

Posted by LE Phi Long <ph...@atos.net>.
Hi gary,
Thanks for your answer.
My two boxes are quite different. The first one produce messages sent to the broker and the second one consume this messages from the broker.
For different reasons in production, I can't instanciate the second box during day but only during night.
8:00 AM broker + Box1 up
7:00 PM stop
7:15 PM broker + Box2 up

Messages handle by the broker seem not to be consume by the box 2

Regards,
Phi-Long LE

note the journal does not get replicated, so if you want to use two boxes, you need to use jdbc without a journal. But with a normal shutdown, I would expect the journal is in sync with the db. Is that the case?

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com

________________________________

Ce message et les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et réservés à l'usage exclusif de ses destinataires. Il peut également être protégé par le secret professionnel. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur et de le détruire. L'intégrité du message ne pouvant être assurée sur Internet, la responsabilité du groupe Atos ne pourra être engagée quant au contenu de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits pour maintenir cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'expéditeur ne donne aucune garantie à cet égard et sa responsabilité ne saurait être engagée pour tout dommage résultant d'un virus transmis.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
btw: have a peek at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3611
the blob support is no longer needed with the latest oracle drivers
and the default impl is more efficient that the blob adapter. It may
help you out to use that configuration.

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: right config for activeMQ to handle persisted messages through Oracle

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.