Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Nick Chistyakov <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/09 11:36:40 UTC

just a greeting

Hello to all!

For the following 4-5 months I myself and 2 other developers of my team, we
are going to have a long ride on camel.
I must confess that I admire the architectural concepts and goals of this
framework.

After almost a year of hell with JSF-based web applications it seems that I
at last found a place where Java really shines :)))

Best regards,
Nick

Re: just a greeting

Posted by Nick Chistyakov <ch...@gmail.com>.