Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by "Marcey, Joel I" <jo...@intel.com> on 2000/06/30 02:17:35 UTC

Question: rpcouter.jsp - IBM SOAP 1.2

Greetings,

This may have a simple answer, but my mind is mush right now so I am going
to ask the question anyway. I am using IBM-SOAP in conjuction with Tomcat.
In Tomcat's server.xml file I have the following context setup:

<Context path="/ibm-soap" docBase="c:/IBM-SOAP-1.2/webapp" debug="1"
reloadable="true">
</Context>

So when I start up Tomcat, I should be able to access documents in
IBM-SOAP's webapp directory. Agree?

The following pages load up in my browser fine:

http://localhost:8080/ibm-soap/deploy.jsp
http://localhost:8080/ibm-soap/undeploy.jsp
http://localhost:8080/ibm-soap/list.jsp
http://localhost:8080/ibm-soap/showdetails.jsp

HOWEVER, when I try to load the following page:

http://localhost:8080/ibm-soap/rpcrouter.jsp

I get the following error:

The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been
removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Now I know that there are no displayable elements in rpcrouter.jsp, and
there probably is no reason to load it into a browser, but I would have
expected the page to at least be found. I even tried putting in
<h1>Test</h1> to see if that would work, but same error.

Can anyone tell me why I get that error (page not found) for that one page?
Please forgive me if this a rediculous question...

Thanks,
Joel Marcey